Friday, January 25, 2008

First: Word! of my Blag

Word.
Two Words.
Now Three Words.
How about Four Words?
Want to try Five Words?
Why do you say Six Words?
What do you say to seven Words?
Word.

This is my blag. The word blag I have taken with impunity (so far) from http://www.xkcd.com, without a doubt one of the coolest webcomics I have ever seen. My blag is where I blag my words. Word. My words can be about anything I want them to, so if you don't like reading them, for pete's sake (and for my sake, too) don't read them. Sheesh.

And for anyone who cares, http://aprilhare.deviantart.com is me. Word! to my art and ranting. I may sometimes refer to words posted there, so if you want the full "experience," you might want to check it out, neh?

That being said, I think I'll go haves a snack.

No comments: