If, then statements have got to be the most useful things ever! If you say cheese, then I'll punch you in the face! If polar bears are sad, then jimmy likes the movies! And not only that they have all sorts of wacky inverses and true-false modifiers, it's like a dream come true!
If art is pain, then I am a masochist, sadist. Not only do I persist in trying to make art in its many forms (including literature and music), but I insist, for some odd reason, on sharing my twisted and horrendous "art" with others.
Besides that, people use if/then all the time! its so nifty! I just can't get over it.
And I've also decided that I will try to blag daily. Because its easier than writing in a journal, and less likely to get lost in the black hole that is my hard drive.
True statement: If this is the last statement, then I like pi(e)!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know where we'd be if it weren't for conditionals.
which also means:
if it weren't for conditionals, then you wouldn't know where we'd be.
tee hee
Post a Comment